Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I-44 shoulder work to slow traffic west of Springfield April 17-18

(From MODOT)

MoDOT TRAFFIC ALERT!
I-44 Shoulder Work West of Springfield Will Slow Traffic April 17-18


Where: I-44 between the Lawrence/Greene county line west of Springfield and the Chestnut Expressway exit in Springfield. Mile Markers 60-72.

When: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Tuesday, April 17-18

What: Slow-moving operation as crews seal asphalt shoulders along both the eastbound and westbound lanes of I-44

Traffic Impacts:
Work trucks will move slowly (15 mph) in one lane ONLY of I-44
Drivers are urged to take turn merging into open lane and slow down approaching the moving operation
Large changeable message boards will alert drivers to the slow-moving operation ahead

Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment