Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Lawrence County Route H under 1-44 near Mount Vernon open to traffic

(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT
Lawrence Country Route H Under I-44 Near Mt. Vernon OPEN to Traffic


Where: Lawrence County Route H under I-44 at Mile Marker 44.3 near Mt. Vernon

When: 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 30

What: Route H OPEN under I-44 to traffic following work to increase the clearance under I-44 near Mt. Vernon. Route H to westbound I-44 on-ramp CLOSED to traffic until mid-November.








Details:


Route H closed week of June 17 between the ramps under I-44

Work is part of I-44 Project Bridge Rebuild which will improve 19 bridges along an approximately 30-mile stretch of I-44 between Sarcoxie and Halltown

Project includes replacing 13 bridges and rehabilitating six other bridges, many of which were part of the original construction of I-44 in the 1960s

Contractor: The ESS Team

Total project cost: $36 million

Completion date: December 15, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment