Monday, December 16, 2019

Reduced holiday work schedule planned for Marshfield I-44 interchange project

(From MODOT)

Update for Week of December 23

Reduced work schedule during the week due to the holiday

Work Scheduled: 

Hauling rock and dirt to build to build up areas on north side of I-44
Relocating utility lines in various locations
Clearing trees and brush on either side of I-44 








Traffic Impacts:

Few traffic impacts expected during week of December 23
ROAD CLOSED: Brinkley Road (I-44 north outer road) CLOSED east of Webster County Route W
Signed detour: Webster County Route W, Vinyard Road and Rusty Road
Brinkley Road closed until fall 2020
No other traffic impacts expected

(Weather or construction delays could alter the work schedule.)

Project Summary:

Build a new bridge to take Webster County Route CC over I-44 at Mile Marker 103
Relocate Webster County Route CC at Rifle Range Road to intersect with I-44
Build interchange ramps so drivers safely exit and enter I-44 at Webster County Route CC
Build roundabouts at either end of interchange to connect with Brinkley Road/I-44 outer road on the west and Marshall Road/Route CC on the east
Route CC between Rifle Range Road and Route 38 in Marshfield turned over to the city of Marshfield after completion of interchange project
Prime Contractor: H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC of Van Buren
Completion Date: June 2021. However, the interchange will be open to traffic by December 31, 2020.
Total Project Cost: $16.4 million

No comments:

Post a Comment