Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I-44 off ramps at Lawrence County Route O interchange to close during nighttime hours

(From MODOT)

Traffic Alert

I-44 Off Ramps CLOSED at Lawrence County Route O (MM 57) During Nighttime Hours Dec. 12 & 15


What: I-44 eastbound and westbound off ramps CLOSED during nighttime hours at Lawrence County Route O interchange (Mile Marker 57) near Halltown

When: 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Wednesday and Saturday, Dec. 12 & 15

Why: Contractor crews resurfacing off ramps and shoulders near the entrance to the ramps



Traffic Impacts:
Drivers cannot exit off of I-44 onto Route O from westbound or eastbound lanes during paving work
Ramps closed for short periods – up to three hours at a time
Drivers urged to use other nearby I-44 interchanges to reach destinations during the work. No signed detour is planned.

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment