Monday, December 17, 2018

I-44 interchange ramps in Lawrence County to be closed Tuesday night

(From MODOT)

I-44/Lawrence County Route H Interchange Ramps (MM 44) CLOSED at Night Dec. 18

What: I-44 eastbound and westbound ramps CLOSED during nighttime hours at Lawrence County Route H interchange (Mile Marker 44) near Mount Vernon

When: 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18

Why: Contractor crews resurfacing ramps and shoulders near the entrance to the ramps



Traffic Impacts:

Drivers cannot exit off of I-44 onto Route H from westbound or eastbound lanes during paving work
Ramps closed for short periods – up to three hours at a time
Drivers urged to use other nearby I-44 interchanges to reach destinations during the work. No signed detour is planned.

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment