Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I-44 interchange ramps at Lawrence County Road 1010 to close until mid-December

(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT


What: I-44 interchange ramps at Lawrence County Road 1010 (Mile Marker 33) west of Stotts City CLOSED

When: Monday, Sept. 17, until mid-December



Why: Necessary due to reduced lanes and traffic shifts on I-44 between Sarcoxie and Stotts City (Mile Markers 33-38) during pavement reconstruction project

Traffic Impacts:
Ramps CLOSED at I-44/Lawrence County Road 1010 interchange
Drivers will be able to cross County Road 1010 bridge over I-44, but will not have access to the interstate
Drivers are urged to consider alternate routes
Project set for completion Dec. 15, 2018 (Traffic is expected back in its original lanes by the end of November)

Weather and/or unforeseen delays will alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment