Tuesday, January 21, 2020

MODOT provides update for Marshfield I-44 Interchange Project

(From MODOT)

Marshfield I-44 Interchange Project at MM 103
Update for Week of January 27



Work Scheduled: 

Grading and hauling rock/dirt to build up areas on north side of I-44
Relocating utility lines in areas
Working in I-44 median preparing for bridge construction

Traffic Impacts: 

ROAD CLOSED: Brinkley Road (I-44 north outer road) CLOSED east of Webster County Route W
Signed detour: Webster County Route W, Vinyard Road and Rusty Road
Brinkley Road closed until fall 2020







Nighttime lane closings on I-44 at Mile Marker 103 at times. Work hours: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
I-44 speed limit reduced to 60 mph at times
Crews and equipment close to traffic in areas

(Weather or construction delays could alter the work schedule.)

Project Summary:

Build a new bridge to take Webster County Route CC over I-44 at Mile Marker 103
Relocate Webster County Route CC at Rifle Range Road to intersect with I-44
Build interchange ramps so drivers safely exit and enter I-44 at Webster County Route CC
Build roundabouts at either end of interchange to connect with Brinkley Road/I-44 outer road on the west and Marshall Road/Route CC on the east
Route CC between Rifle Range Road and Route 38 in Marshfield turned over to the city of Marshfield after completion of interchange project
Prime Contractor: H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC of Van Buren
Completion Date: June 2021. However, the interchange will be open to traffic by December 31, 2020.
Total Project Cost: $16.4 million

No comments:

Post a Comment