Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Westbound I-44 closed west of Mt. Vernon for emergency bridge deck repair

(From MODOT)

MoDOT TRAFFIC ALERT!
WESTBOUND I-44 CLOSED WEST OF MOUNT VERNON FOR EMERGENCY BRIDGE DECK REPAIR


Where: Both westbound lanes of I-44 west of Mount Vernon at the bridge over Spring River (Mile Marker 42)

When: Noon until 5 p.m. today (Tuesday, Nov. 8)

What: Both westbound lanes of I-44 CLOSED to allow MoDOT crews to make an emergency repair to the bridge deck

Traffic Impacts: Both westbound lanes CLOSED between Lawrence County Route H (Mile Marker 38) and Missouri Route 97 (Mile Marker 44). Traffic is being detoured along the south outer road of I-44 between Exits 38 and 44. EXTREME TRAFFIC DELAYS ARE EXPECTED.

Drivers are urged to use alternate routes and avoid the area if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment