Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I-44 to be reduced to one lane near Mount Vernon


(From MODOT)


TRAFFIC ALERT: I-44 Reduced to One Eastbound Lane at Lawrence CR 1147 (MM 46) Sept. 23-25

What: I-44 traffic reduced to one eastbound lane over Lawrence County Road 1147 near Mile Marker 46 at Mt. Vernon for pavement repair

When: 8 p.m. Wednesday, September 23, until noon, Friday September 25








Traffic Impacts

-I-44 reduced to one eastbound lane near Mile Marker 46
-All ramps at Exit 46 will remain OPEN

-Speed limit reduced to 60 mph through work zone

-No signed detour

-Drivers should look for alternate route

-Details: This is part of the larger I-44 Project Bridge Rebuild project to replace or rehabilitate 13 bridges along I-44 between Sarcoxie and Halltown. For more information, click here.

Weather and/or construction delays will alter the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment