Friday, October 28, 2022

I-44 ramps at 97 south of Stotts City to be closed


(From MODOT)

MoDOT TRAFFIC ALERT: I-44 Ramps (mile marker 38) CLOSED at Missouri Route 97 south of Stotts City Monday-Friday, November 7-11 & 14-18

Where: I-44 ramps (mile marker 38) CLOSED at Missouri Route 97 south of Stotts City

When: Beginning Monday-Friday, November 7-11 & 14-18

What: Contractor crews to repair pavement on I-44 ramps as part of the Pavement Repair Project on Various Routes in Five (5) Southwest Counties that is to completed by December 1, 2022








Traffic Impacts

I-44 ramps (mile marker 38) CLOSED at Missouri Route 97 south of Stotts City during the weekdays

I-44 ramps (mile marker 38) open at Route 97 during the weekends

I-44 and Route 97 Open

Drivers may encounter flaggers directing traffic through the work zone where crews are working

Drivers will encounter automated flaggers directing traffic through work zone during non-working hours on Route 97







Crews and equipment close to traffic in areas

Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment